Unbelievable but true according to a study about 70% of customers have purchased from the same company for at least the last four years, and almost half have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Many drivers in America can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but they won’t spend time to save money by comparing rate quotes.
The best way to get low-cost car insurance rates is to compare prices regularly from insurers who sell insurance in Long Beach.
- Gain an understanding of what is in your policy and the steps you can take to keep rates down. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like distracted driving and an unacceptable credit rating can be improved by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes. Read the full article for information to get affordable coverage and get bigger discounts that may have been overlooked.
- Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple insurance companies. View rates
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium and see if you can save money. If you find better rates and buy the policy, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel your existing policy. Submit a down payment along with a signed application for your new coverage. Once the paperwork is finalized, safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance with your vehicle’s registration.
A tip to remember is to try to use the same deductibles and limits on each quote and to quote with every insurance company. This provides a level playing field and a thorough price selection.
If you already have coverage or need new coverage, follow these tips to cut your premiums without reducing protection. Locating the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Long Beach is actually quite simple. Drivers just have to use the proper way to compare rate quotes on the web.
The best way we recommend to compare rates for Fiat 124 Spider insurance in Long Beach utilizes the fact most of the bigger providers pay for the opportunity to provide you with free rate quotes. The one thing you need to do is give them rating details including which vehicles you own, driver details, how you use your vehicles, and any included safety features. That rating information gets transmitted to many different companies and they return rate quotes instantly.
To compare rates for your car now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The following companies can provide quotes in Long Beach, CA. To buy the best cheap car insurance in Long Beach, it’s highly recommended you click on several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Auto insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Despite the potentially high cost of Fiat 124 Spider insurance, insurance is required for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your vehicle, most banks will have a requirement that you carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Fiat at a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your Fiat and your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your auto insurance policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is wasting up to $800 each year so smart consumers compare quotes at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Do you qualify for discounts on Fiat 124 Spider insurance in Long Beach?
Buying car insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts to reduce the price significantly. Some of these discounts will be visible at quote time, but some may not be applied and must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags may get savings of up to 25% or more.
- Distant College Student Discount – College-age children who attend college more than 100 miles from Long Beach and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Pay Early and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of paying each month you may reduce your total bill.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles could qualify for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Switch and Save Discount – Some larger companies give discounts for buying a new policy prior to your current 124 Spider insurance policy expiration. You may see this discount when you get Long Beach auto insurance quotes online.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% with some car insurance companies.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less compared to drivers with a long claim history.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, you aren’t that lucky.
Companies that may have these benefits may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask every company how many discounts you can get. A few discounts may not apply to policies in your area. To find companies who offer cheap Fiat 124 Spider insurance quotes in Long Beach, click here.
Are auto insurance agents used anymore?
Many drivers still prefer to sit down with an agent and doing that can be a smart decision Good insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help file insurance claims. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is you can get lower rates but also keep your business local.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents who want to provide quotes to get your business. You never need to find an agent on your own due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, you would need to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Finding the right insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Long Beach?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
Long Beach auto insurance agents are either independent or exclusive
If you would like to find a good Long Beach insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Long Beach agents can either be independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both can do a good job, but we need to point out how they differ because it can influence buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents generally can only insure with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. These agents are not able to compare other company’s rates so always compare other rates. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained on sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Long Beach that can give you rate quotes.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Independent agents are not employed by one company and that allows them to write policies through many companies and find the cheapest rate. If your premiums go up, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent. When comparison shopping, you need to get rate quotes from independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Shown below are independent agents in Long Beach who can help you get price quote information.
Affordable car insurance rates are possible
When buying insurance coverage, it’s very important that you do not buy poor coverage just to save money. In too many instances, drivers have reduced liability limits or collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that it was a big mistake. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost, but do not skimp to save money.
We just covered a lot of techniques to lower your Fiat 124 Spider insurance auto insurance rates in Long Beach. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the higher your chance of finding low cost Long Beach auto insurance quotes. You may even discover the lowest priced car insurance comes from some of the lesser-known companies. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give better rates than the large multi-state companies such as GEICO and State Farm.
To read more, feel free to visit the resources below:
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Long Beach Car Insurance Quotes for Business Use? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Jeep Wrangler in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Long Beach Car Insurance for Retired Military? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)