The best way to find the cheapest price for auto insurance rates is to regularly compare prices from different companies in Long Beach.
- Try to comprehend how auto insurance works and the things you can change to lower rates. Many risk factors that result in higher rates such as accidents, traffic violations, and a lousy credit rating can be amended by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices for a wide range of companies. View prices
- Compare the new quotes to the premium of your current policy to determine if you can save on Azera insurance. If you can save some money and decide to switch, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
An important bit of advice to remember is to make sure you enter the same level of coverage on every quote and and to get price estimates from as many carriers as you can. This helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and the best price quote selection.
Statistics show that almost 70% of drivers kept their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. Many consumers in California could pocket as much as 35% a year by just shopping around, but they don’t understand how simple it is to find affordable insurance by shopping around.
Auto insurance discounts are available to lower rates
Some providers do not advertise all discounts very well, so the list below gives a summary of both well-publicized as well as the least known credits that may apply to you.
- Good Student – Excelling in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
- Student in College – Older children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and leave their car at home can receive lower rates.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Hyundai could be rewarded with better prices on cars that stay parked.
- Memberships – Joining a professional or civic organization could qualify you for a break on auto insurance.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts of 25 to 30%.
- No Claim Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents get the best auto insurance rates in comparison to bad drivers.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Active Service Discounts – Being deployed in the military can result in better prices.
- Multi-line Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give better auto insurance rates if you take out a life insurance policy as well.
As a sidenote, most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when it seems like you can get free auto insurance, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The example below illustrates the difference between Hyundai Azera auto insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The costs are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, California state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, marriage, claim-free, and multi-car discounts applied.
Insurance companies that have these discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in every state.
All the larger auto insurance companies make it easy to get insurance quotes online. Getting online rates for Hyundai Azera insurance in Long Beach is fairly simple as you just type in the coverages you want into a form. When complete, the company’s rating system will obtain information on your driving record and credit history and returns a price quote based on these and other factors.
Using the web to get rate quotes for Hyundai Azera insurance in Long Beach simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to get many rate quotes if you want to find a lower rate.
In order to compare rates using this form now, check out the auto insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you enter coverages and limits exactly as shown on your declarations page. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will receive a rate comparison based on similar coverages.
The providers in the list below can provide price quotes in California. To locate the cheapest car insurance in Long Beach, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them to get the lowest price.
The coverage information shown below highlights estimates of insurance premium costs for Hyundai Azera models. Learning a little about how insurance prices are calculated can help you make decisions when choosing a new policy provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Azera GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$182||$440||$500||$30||$150||$1,302||$109|
|Azera Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$204||$440||$500||$30||$150||$1,324||$110|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in specific location which can impact coverage rates greatly.
Safe drivers pay less for car insurance
The information below demonstrates how traffic citations and accidents increase Hyundai Azera premium costs for different ages of insureds. The premiums are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
What insurance coverages do I need?
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really isn’t a “best” method to buy coverage. Every insured’s situation is different and your insurance should be unique as well.
For instance, these questions might point out if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
- Should I rate my Hyundai Azera as pleasure use or commute?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Local Long Beach insurance agents and car insurance
Many drivers just want to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a smart move Agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and give you someone to call. An additional benefit of comparing car insurance online is that drivers can save money and get lower auto insurance rates and still have a local agent. And supporting local agencies is definitely important in Long Beach.
By using this simple form, the quote information is emailed to local insurance agents in Long Beach who will give you quotes to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. If for some reason you want to compare rates for a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
The different types of auto insurance agents
If you want a local agent, it’s important to understand the different types of agents that you can select. Insurance agencies in Long Beach can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Either can properly insure your vehicles, but we need to point out the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into the selection process.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type are not locked into one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If your premiums go up, they simply switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rate quotes, you need to include rate quotes from at least one independent agent to maximize your price options. Most also write with less well-known companies that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Long Beach that may be able to provide free rate quotes.
- Fox Benefits Insurance Agency
5175 E Pacific Coast Hwy #304 – Long Beach, CA 90804 – (562) 735-3125 – View Map
- Amico Insurance Agency Inc.
100 Oceangate #1200 – Long Beach, CA 90802 – (877) 467-8799 – View Map
- Galaxy Insurance Service, Inc
2411 E Anaheim St – Long Beach, CA 90804 – (562) 438-7000 – View Map
Agents in the exclusive channel normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. These agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. These agents are usually quite knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. A lot of people buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the prominent brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Listed below are Long Beach exclusive agencies who can help you get rate quotes.
- Vinny Bommaiah – State Farm Insurance Agent
6272 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste C – Long Beach, CA 90803 – (562) 439-8544 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Erika Moreno
740 E Wardlow Rd – Long Beach, CA 90807 – (562) 290-0338 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Edmund Janik
3505 Long Beach Blvd #2o – Long Beach, CA 90807 – (562) 285-0816 – View Map
Picking an car insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a low price. Any good agent in Long Beach should know the answers to these questions.
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
Best auto insurance in California
Ending up with the highest-rated insurer can be a challenge considering how many companies are available to choose from in Long Beach. The company ratings in the next section could help you pick which insurers you want to consider to insure your vehicles.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|AAA of Southern California||91||94||97||92%||A+||94.1|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
Coverages available on your policy
Learning about specific coverages of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are the usual coverages offered by insurance companies.
Coverage for medical payments – Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for bills such as hospital visits, ambulance fees and chiropractic care. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers all vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Auto liability – Liability coverage can cover injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see limits of 15/30/5 that translate to $15,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $30,000, and $5,000 of coverage for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have one number which is a combined single limit that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability insurance covers claims such as medical expenses, funeral expenses, pain and suffering, emergency aid and legal defense fees. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible. California requires minimum liability limits of 15/30/5 but it’s recommended drivers buy better liability coverage.
The next chart shows why buying minimum limits may not provide you with enough coverage.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers things like crashing into a ditch, driving through your garage door, colliding with another moving vehicle and damaging your car on a curb. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible on your Azera in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive coverages – This will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, hitting a bird and vandalism. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits (California limits are 15/30/5), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Normally these limits are set the same as your liability limits.
Cheaper insurance is out there
When searching for inexpensive Long Beach car insurance quotes, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many instances, drivers have reduced collision coverage only to regret that it was a big error on their part. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at the lowest possible cost and still be able to protect your assets.
We just presented a lot of information how to save on Hyundai Azera insurance in Long Beach. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier. They often have lower rates on specific markets than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
More learning opportunities
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Mileage Drivers in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Unemployed Drivers in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- How Much is Long Beach Car Insurance for a Toyota Camry? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Long Beach Car Insurance for Homeowners? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 4×4 Vehicles in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Think You’re a Safe Driver? (State Farm)