If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get discount Ford GT insurance is to compare quotes once a year from different companies who sell insurance in Long Beach. You can compare rates by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Get an understanding of how companies set rates and the changes you can make to keep rates low. Many things that drive up the price like distracted driving and poor credit history can be eliminated by being financially responsible and driving safely.
Step 2: Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can provide prices from multiple companies.
Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper rate is available in Long Beach. If you find better rates and decide to switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
One tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same liability limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to get price estimates from as many auto insurance providers as possible. This guarantees a fair rate comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
Shockingly, a large majority of consumers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for four years or more, and nearly half have never compared auto insurance rates at all. Consumers in Long Beach could save themselves about 35% a year by just shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the amount of money they would save if they switched.
This article’s goal is to teach you a little about how insurance works and some tips to save money. If you are paying for car insurance now, you will most likely be able to cut your premiums using these tips. But California vehicle owners should learn how companies price online insurance and use it to your advantage.
Check for these money saving discounts
Companies do not advertise every available discount in an easy-to-find place, so the list below details a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden ways to save on car insurance.
- No Charge for an Accident – Not really a discount, but a handful of insurance companies will let one accident slide before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear before the accident.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Having worked for a branch of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with select insurance companies.
- Accident Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Long Beach auto insurance quote in comparison to accident-prone drivers.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being deployed in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
Don’t be surprised that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way. But any discount will definitely lower your policy cost.
Companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for student away at school, multiple policy, driver’s education, passive restraint, and accident-free.
- Progressive may offer discounts for homeowner, online quote discount, online signing, continuous coverage, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- Travelers may include discounts for save driver, multi-car, payment discounts, IntelliDrive, new car, good student, and driver training.
- American Family offers discounts for early bird, air bags, bundled insurance, good student, good driver, and TimeAway discount.
- Liberty Mutual discounts include newly married, safety features, new move discount, hybrid vehicle, and exclusive group savings.
If you need lower rates, check with all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policyholders in Long Beach. If you would like to see a list of providers who offer free Ford GT insurance quotes in Long Beach, click this link.
How to lower your Ford GT insurance cost in Long Beach, California
Most major insurance companies allow you to get price estimates from their websites. Getting online rates for Ford GT insurance in Long Beach is pretty easy as all you need to do is type in the coverages you want into a form. When complete, the company’s rating system will obtain your driving and credit reports and returns a price based on the information you submitted.
This makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s absolutely necessary to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for cheap prices.
To quickly compare rates now, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you copy the coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this guarantees you will get rate comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide price quotes in California. To buy the best cheap car insurance in CA, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
Insurance agent or online?
Some people would rather get advice from a local agent and often times that is recommended One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find lower prices and still have a local agent. Buying insurance from small agencies is important especially in Long Beach.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Long Beach who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to leave your house because prices are sent instantly to you. You can find better rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to quote rates for a specific company, you just need to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Different types of auto insurance agents in Long Beach
If you are searching for a good insurance agency, it’s important to understand the types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Auto insurance agents in Long Beach may be either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are normally appointed by many insurers so they can quote policies through many different auto insurance companies and find you the best rates. To move your coverage to a new company, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing auto insurance prices, you need to get several quotes from at a minimum one independent agency for the best price selection. Many can place coverage with mutual insurance companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Featured below are independent agents in Long Beach that may be able to give you cheap rate quotes.
- Priscilla Vallejos Insurance Agency
2725 Candlewood St – Lakewood, CA 90712 – (562) 552-3259 – View Map
- Long Beach Insurance Services
2316 E 7th St – Long Beach, CA 90804 – (562) 439-0244 – View Map
- Amico Insurance Agency
100 Oceangate #1200 – Long Beach, CA 90802 – (562) 628-5553 – View Map
Agents that elect to be exclusive write business for a single company like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. These agents are not able to compare rates from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. These agents are well schooled on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Drivers often choose to use an exclusive agent mostly because of loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
Below are exclusive agencies in Long Beach that are able to give price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Joilyn Hanley
5520 E 2nd St a – Long Beach, CA 90803 – (562) 438-4663 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance: Peter Long
818 E Anaheim St #220 – Long Beach, CA 90813 – (562) 951-1813 – View Map
- Earl Jordan – State Farm Insurance Agent
2545 E Broadway – Long Beach, CA 90803 – (562) 434-0911 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
Once you have good feedback to all your questions and inexpensive Ford GT insurance in Long Beach quotes, most likely you have located an auto insurance agent that is reliable enough to properly insure your vehicles.
California auto insurance companies ranked
Buying coverage from a good quality insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many different companies insure vehicles in California. The ranking data shown next can help you analyze which auto insurers you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Long Beach Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA of Southern California – 92%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
Top 10 Long Beach Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Mercury Insurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
Get the best coverage at the best price
People leave their current company for a variety of reasons including extreme rates for teen drivers, questionable increases in premium, lack of trust in their agent and even delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching companies can be pretty painless.
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to find cheaper Ford GT insurance in Long Beach. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may even discover the best premium rates are with the least-expected company.
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to buy poor coverage just to save money. There are too many instances where someone sacrificed full coverage only to find out that they should have had better coverage. Your strategy should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest cost and still be able to protect your assets.
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Auto Insurance with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 4×4 Vehicles in Long Beach? (FAQ)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)