How long has it been since you compared the cheapest Nissan Rogue insurance in Long Beach? Are you a victim of an under-performing, overpriced auto insurance policy? You’re preaching to the choir because many Long Beach drivers feel the same as you.
It’s safe to assume that insurance companies don’t want policyholders to shop around. Consumers who do rate comparisons are very likely to move their business because there is a high probability of finding coverage at a more affordable price. A recent auto insurance study revealed that drivers who shopped around annually saved over $70 a month compared to drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding low prices for Nissan Rogue insurance in Long Beach is your target objective, then having some knowledge of how to find companies and compare car insurance can help you be more efficient.
How to find cheaper quotes for Nissan Rogue insurance in Long Beach
The easiest way to quote cheaper Nissan Rogue insurance is to do an annual price comparison from insurance carriers who provide car insurance in Long Beach. This can be done by following these steps.
- Get a basic knowledge of policy coverages and the things you can control to keep rates in check. Many things that cause rate increases like speeding and an unacceptable credit rating can be rectified by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Notify your agent or company to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application to the new company. As soon as you have the new policy, keep your new proof of insurance paperwork in an easily accessible location.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to use the same amount of coverage on every price quote and and to get price estimates from every insurance company. This provides the most accurate price comparison and a thorough price selection.
Insurance companies such as Allstate, Progressive and GEICO all claim big savings with ads and it is difficult to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and take the time to shop coverage around.
You should take the time to compare prices before your policy renews because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you had the best price on Nissan Rogue insurance in Long Beach at your last renewal other companies may now be cheaper. There is a lot of wrong information about Rogue insurance out there, but in just a couple of minutes you can learn a bunch of ideas how to slash your auto insurance rates in Long Beach.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Long Beach, CA. To get cheap car insurance in Long Beach, we suggest you get prices from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Three reasons to not skimp on auto insurance
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Long Beach, insurance serves an important purpose.
- Most states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability coverage in order to be legal. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Rogue has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will stipulate that you have full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you default on your policy, the bank may insure your Nissan at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your Nissan Rogue and your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having auto insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly if you ever have a claim. The average driver in America is overpaying over $865 each year so you should quote and compare rates at every policy renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Data for Nissan Rogue insurance
The rate information shown below showcases detailed analysis of coverage costs for Nissan Rogue models. Learning more about how rate quotes are established helps drivers make informed decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Rogue S 2WD||$182||$354||$524||$32||$156||$1,248||$104|
|Rogue S AWD||$182||$354||$524||$32||$156||$1,248||$104|
|Rogue SL 2WD||$182||$354||$524||$32||$156||$1,248||$104|
|Rogue SL AWD||$182||$418||$524||$32||$156||$1,312||$109|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease prices substantially.
Nissan Rogue insurance premiums by gender
The diagram below compares Nissan Rogue car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Should you buy full coverage?
The information below compares Nissan Rogue car insurance costs with and without physical damage coverage. The price estimates are based on no accidents or driving violations, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied.
When to stop buying physical damage coverage
There is no definitive guideline for phasing out physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can use. If the annual cost of having full coverage is more than 10% of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Nissan Rogue replacement cost is $8,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company will settle for is $7,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If you are paying more than $700 annually to have full coverage, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
There are some scenarios where buying only liability insurance is not financially feasible. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you must maintain physical damage coverage as part of the loan requirements. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should not remove full coverage.
Get cheaper Nissan Rogue insurance in Long Beach with discounts
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you might find some hidden discounts that you may not know about. Some discounts will apply when you get a quote, but a few must be asked for in order for you to get them. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you deserve, you could be saving more on your auto insurance.
- Organization Discounts – Joining qualifying clubs or civic groups is a good way to get lower rates when shopping for auto insurance.
- Life Insurance Discount – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more than less cautious drivers.
- Driver Training Discounts – Taking time to complete a defensive driver course is a good idea and can lower rates depending on where you live.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories can earn big discounts as opposed to drivers with a long claim history.
- Telematics Discount – Long Beach drivers who agree to allow driving data submission to analyze vehicle usage through the use of a telematics system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings of more than 20%.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
The diagram below compares Nissan Rogue insurance costs with and without policy discounts. The rate quotes are based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, California state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-car, claim-free, and marriage discounts applied.
A few companies that have these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
When comparing rates, check with every insurance company how many discounts you can get. Discounts might not be offered on policies in your state. To find auto insurance companies who offer online Nissan Rogue insurance quotes in California, click here to view.
Auto insurance companies ranked
Finding a highly-rated insurance provider can be challenging considering how many companies provide coverage in Long Beach. The rank data shown next could help you decide which car insurance providers you want to consider putting your business with.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|AAA of Southern California||91||94||97||92%||A+||94.1|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies