The easiest way to get budget Lexus ES 350 insurance is to compare quotes once a year from insurers in Long Beach. You can shop around by completing these steps.
- Step 1: Learn about car insurance and the measures you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices such as multiple speeding tickets and a substandard credit score can be rectified by paying attention to minor details.
- Step 2: Compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can quote rates from multiple companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to your existing rates to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Tell your current agent or company to cancel your existing policy and submit a signed application and payment for your new coverage. Immediately safely store the proof of insurance certificate with your vehicle’s registration.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to try to use the same deductibles and limits on each quote and and to get rate quotes from every company you can. This provides an accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
It’s a known fact that insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. Drivers who shop around at least once a year will presumably buy a different policy because there is a high probability of finding a more affordable policy. Remarkably, a study showed that drivers who compared rates annually saved over $3,500 over four years compared to policyholders who don’t regularly compare prices.
If finding the lowest rates on Lexus ES 350 insurance in Long Beach is your intention, then having an understanding of the best way to compare cheaper coverage can save money and time.
Where can I get cheap Long Beach Lexus ES 350 insurance?
When price shopping your coverage, comparing all the rates in your area helps improve the odds of finding the best price. Some insurance companies are not set up to provide rate quotes online, so it’s important to also get prices from those companies as well.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Long Beach, CA. To buy the best auto insurance in California, we suggest you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
Rates and other information
The coverage information displayed next outlines a range of coverage costs for Lexus ES 350 models. Having insight into how car insurance premiums are calculated can help you make smart choices when buying a car insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Price information does not factor in specific location information which can affect coverage prices significantly.
The information below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can increase or decrease Lexus ES 350 insurance premiums for different categories of driver ages. The rate quotes are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Rate increases following a ticket or accident
The diagram below demonstrates how citations and at-fault collisions influence Lexus ES 350 insurance premiums for each different age category. The information is based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Annual premiums for males versus females in Long Beach
The chart below shows the comparison of Lexus ES 350 insurance prices for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no accidents, no driving violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Difference between full coverage and liability only rates
The example below compares Lexus ES 350 auto insurance costs when comparing full coverage to state minimum liability only. Data assumes no violations or accidents, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied.
When to switch to liability coverage only
There is no exact formula of when to exclude full coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is more than about 10% of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s assume your Lexus ES 350 settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would receive is $5,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If you are paying over $500 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, then you might consider buying liability only.
There are a few situations where only buying liability is not financially feasible. If you have an outstanding loan on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage in order to prevent the bank from purchasing higher-priced coverage. Also, if you don’t have enough money to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should not remove full coverage.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Companies don’t always publicize the entire discount list very clearly, so the list below details both the well known and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using when you buy Long Beach auto insurance online.
- Accident Forgiveness – This one is not really a discount per se, but some companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm allow you one accident before they charge you more for coverage if your claims history is clear for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Defensive Driver – Passing a safe driver course could earn you a small percentage discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers that enable their insurance company to study vehicle usage by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system might get better premium rates as long as the data is positive.
- Long Beach Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house in Long Beach can earn you a little savings because maintaining a house is proof of financial responsibility.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them both with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of up to 20% and get you low cost Lexus ES 350 insurance.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model can save up to 30% since newer models have better safety ratings.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, you won’t be that lucky.
The chart below illustrates the difference between Lexus ES 350 car insurance rates with and without discounts applied. The premiums are based on a male driver, no accidents, no driving violations, California state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, marriage, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
A list of companies and their offered discounts can be found below.
- GEICO may offer discounts for seat belt use, driver training, emergency military deployment, daytime running lights, membership and employees, federal employee, and good student.
- SAFECO offers premium reductions for anti-theft, homeowner, teen safe driver, teen safety rewards, accident prevention training, bundle discounts, and anti-lock brakes.
- State Farm has savings for Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, anti-theft, driver’s education, defensive driving training, and good student.
- MetLife offers discounts for good student, multi-policy, claim-free, good driver, defensive driver, accident-free
- 21st Century may include discounts for 55 and older, homeowners, early bird, anti-lock brakes, good student, air bags, and student driver.
- Progressive includes discounts for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, good student, online signing, online quote discount, and continuous coverage.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts listed above may not be offered in Long Beach. To find companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Long Beach, click here to view.
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Lexus ES 350 in Long Beach, buying auto insurance serves an important purpose.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability if you drive a vehicle. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, almost all lenders will force you to carry insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Lexus at a much higher premium rate and require you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards your Lexus and your assets. It will also pay for medical bills for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your ES 350 are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly for liability claims. But the average driver in California overpays as much as $830 a year so it’s recommended you shop around once a year at a minimum to be sure current rates are still competitive.
When in doubt talk to an agent
When it comes to insurance from an agent or online, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. You are unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Local Long Beach insurance agents
Many drivers just want to buy from a local agent and that is a personal choice. A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance quotes and also buy local. Buying from local agencies is important particularly in Long Beach.
By using this quick form, your coverage information is submitted to participating agents in Long Beach that can give you free Long Beach auto insurance quotes for your business. There is no reason to contact any agents due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. It’s the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a particular provider, you can always visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
If you are wanting to find a local insurance agency, you need to know there are two types of agencies that you can select. Auto insurance agents in Long Beach are either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type are not limited to a single company and that allows them to write policies with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If your premiums go up, your agent can just switch to a different company and you stay with the same agent. When comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you get insurance quotes from a couple of independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most can insure with companies that do not advertise much which could offer lower prices.
The following is a small list of independent agents in Long Beach that may be able to give you free rate quotes.
- Global Guard Insurance
1310 Pine Ave d – Long Beach, CA 90813 – (562) 591-5181 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Caiquo Insurance Agency
4401 Atlantic Ave #214 – Long Beach, CA 90807 – (562) 548-7488 – View Map
- Integrity Now Insurance Brokers, Inc.
6285 E Spring St – Long Beach, CA 90808 – (562) 606-1030 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents have only one company to place business with like AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agencies are well trained in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand name and strong financial ratings.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Long Beach that are able to give rate quotes.
- Jim Seilsopour – State Farm Insurance Agent
4195 N Viking Way Ste 180 – Long Beach, CA 90808 – (562) 420-6819 – View Map
- Jose Olguin – State Farm Insurance Agent
4464 California Pl – Long Beach, CA 90807 – (562) 427-2014 – View Map
- Sonny Anderson – State Farm Insurance Agent
4166 Norse Way a – Long Beach, CA 90808 – (562) 429-1809 – View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. These are valid questions to ask:
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Are they involved in claim handling?