Are you irritated from sacrificing to pay insurance each month? You have the same problem as many other people in California.
Inconceivable but true, almost 70% of insureds have bought insurance from the same company for more than four years, and nearly the majority have never taken the time to shop around. Consumers in California can cut their rates by $500 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they don’t believe how much they could save if they switched to a more affordable policy.
Due to the increasing number of choices of insurance companies that have cheaper insurance for a Subaru B9 Tribeca in Long Beach, it can be impossible to locate a lower cost insurance company.
When price shopping your coverage, comparing a large number of companies will increase your chances of finding a lower rate than you’re paying now. Some smaller insurers do not give Long Beach B9 Tribeca insurance quotes online, so it’s important to compare prices on coverage from those companies, too.
The companies shown below provide price comparisons in Long Beach, CA. If you want to find the cheapest car insurance in California, we suggest you visit as many as you can in order to find the cheapest rates.
Do you qualify for discounts on Subaru B9 Tribeca insurance in Long Beach?
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there’s a good chance there are discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time of quoting, but less common discounts must be manually applied prior to receiving the credit.
- Paperwork-free – Some of the larger companies give back up to $50 simply for signing on your computer.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings of 25 to 30%.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Have your child complete a driver education course in high school.
- Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a lower price if you buy life insurance from them.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Having multiple vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Telematics Discount – Insureds who allow their auto insurance company to monitor where and when they drive by using a telematic data system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could possibly reduce rates if they are good drivers.
- Waiver for an Accident – This one isn’t a discount, but companies like GEICO and Allstate may permit one accident before they charge you more for coverage so long as you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Bundle and Save – When you have multiple policies and insure them with the same company you could get a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
We need to note that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though the math looks like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it’s just not the way it works.
A partial list of companies that may offer these discounts include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask every insurance company to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not be available in every state.
Protect more than your Subaru B9 Tribeca
Despite the high cost, car insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance in order to drive the car. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, almost all lenders will require you to have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may buy a policy for your Subaru at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves not only your Subaru B9 Tribeca but also your financial assets. It also can pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your Subaru gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially when you need to use it. Today the average American driver overpays more than $865 each year so we recommend shopping around once a year at a minimum to save money.
Insurance agents near you
Certain consumers just prefer to go talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find lower auto insurance rates but still work with a licensed agent. Supporting small agencies is important especially in Long Beach.
Upon completion of this short form, your insurance data is submitted to agents in your area that provide free Long Beach car insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent to you instantly. It’s the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If you need to compare prices for a specific company, you would need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Long Beach car insurance agents are either independent or exclusive
When narrowing the list to find a local Long Beach insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different types of agents from which to choose. Car insurance agencies are either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type are not restricted to one company and that allows them to write policies through many different car insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If premiums increase, your agent can just switch to a different company and you can keep the same agent. When searching for an agent, we recommend you compare prices from at a minimum one independent agency in order to have the best price comparison.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Long Beach that may be able to give price quote information.
Greg D. Pyle Auto, Home, Commercial Insurance Long Beach
3777 Long Beach Blvd #500 – Long Beach, CA 90802 – (562) 436-3200 – View Map
These agents are contracted to one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They usually cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents.
The following are Long Beach exclusive agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
Finding the right auto insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap quote. Any good agent in Long Beach should know the answers to these questions.
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in California?
- Is there a local claims center in Long Beach?
If you get good feedback and locked in a price quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found a car insurance agent that is a good match to properly insure your vehicles.